CKErrorPartialFailure[Server Record Changed] Regarding the method to get CKRecord.

Ask a question here. It may wind up in the FAQ on the plugin homepage.
crSudo

CKErrorPartialFailure[Server Record Changed] Regarding the method to get CKRecord.

Post by crSudo »

※I am Japanese. I am translating using Google Translate. Please let us know if you have any misunderstandings.

After generating CKErrorPartialFailure [Server Record Changed] using two terminals, I would like to let either [Local] or [Cloud] user select and process each.
Is there a way to get a CKRecord?

I was wondering if I would get the CKRecord by executing the following two functions, but an error occurred and I couldn't get it.
・CKRecord_Local = error.RecordForUserInfoKey( CKUserInfoKeys.CKRecordChangedErrorClientRecordKey );
・CKRecord_Cloud = error.RecordForUserInfoKey( CKUserInfoKeys.CKRecordChangedErrorServerRecordKey );

◇error
CloudKitException: no such key CKRecordChangedErrorClientRecordKey found in userInfo dictionary

■About PartialErrorForItemId ()
When we checked the program in HovelHouse, we found CKError.PartialErrorForItemId().
Is this the one you want to use?
If I use this, what should I pass as the argument CKObject?

■ Procedure
①. Device A, Device B Start the app with the same account and synchronize Cloud.
②. Terminal A: Execute FetchRecordWithID () to fetch.
③. Terminal B: Save to Cloud using CKModifyRecordsOperation.
④. Terminal A: Save to Cloud using CKModifyRecordsOperation. * Here, CKErrorPartialFailure occurs
After this, it seems that two CKRecords will be obtained, so I want to display Popup in the app and let the user select it.

■Development environment
◇Unity 2020.3.17f1 (64-bit)
◇XCode 13.2.1
◇HovelHouseiCloud 1.1.9

Best Regards

crSudo

Re: CKErrorPartialFailure[Server Record Changed] Regarding the method to get CKRecord.

Post by crSudo »

I sent you an inquiry on February 4, but I hope you have confirmed it.

Best Regards

crSudo

Re: CKErrorPartialFailure[Server Record Changed] Regarding the method to get CKRecord.

Post by crSudo »

I think you're busy, but could you please reply?

Best Regards