Error going from no iCloud->iCloud with FetchUserRecordIDWithCompletionHandler

Report bugs here
ARKB

Error going from no iCloud->iCloud with FetchUserRecordIDWithCompletionHandler

Post by ARKB »

Hi, can't see any "New Topic" options in the other forums.

I'm looking to integrate your plugin into our game and I came across an error I got when signing into iCloud with our game running. I started the game logged int iCloud and then logged out via System Preferences (iOS). That seemed to work but when I logged back in again and brought our app to the foreground I got the following error.

[CK] Error connecting to CloudKit daemon: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "connection to service on pid 0 named com.apple.cloudd" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=connection to service on pid 0 named com.apple.cloudd}

OnICloudGetUserId returned: id:'' error:'Couldn’t communicate with a helper application.'

That last line is our debug output

I listen for changes with AccountStatusWithCompletionHandler, and when I get notified of a change I issue a call to FetchUserRecordIDWithCompletionHandler. For general use (e.g. when running the game logged in etc) it all seems to work but for this scenarios (No icloud -> icloud) I get the above error. Do you have any idea why this is and is it an issue with the plugin?

Thanks